Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

MUHAHAHWERHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

AHAHAHAHHhahahahahahhaGMUGHGHAHAHAHAH AHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAUughhhh...wuha ...wuha..WUHHA...WUHAHAHHHA....*WWWWW WWWWUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAAA!*

Quick Sonic Shorts! Quick Sonic Shorts!

More Sonic doom :)

Dude, where did you find that acoustic Brawl theme? I want to download that :)

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

It's a bird! It's a plane! Is it a sound loop..?

Disaster Labs strikes again!

I just want to take a moment to say how much I appreciated the detail and depth of symbolism and meaning in this movie! The interaction between Housemaster and Billy -- two sides of the same coin, yet both crazy-- was unexpected, although after all the persistant, semi-articulate demands you must be bombarded with constantly, one can easily see fate at work.

Is a sequel in the works? I can't wait for Housemaster vs Blackmage Squirrel vs The Sphere of Many Faces 3!

Hands of War TD Hands of War TD

The game is wonderful and addictive, but I've tried 5 times so far to unlock the premium content, and it simply doesn't work, the screen goes into an infinite loop while the program is waiting on Paypal. Any fix for this? I allowed pop-up windows too

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Absolutely beautiful!

One of my favorite Newgrounds games is back! Beautiful graphics, more quest mechanics, and relaxing exploring fun. It's fun being a fox.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

The most touching, disturbing thing I've seen

Wow.. I'm still deciding whether I love or hate this game, but since I've played it nearly to the end I've decided I love it. It really feels painfull, having to do mean things repeatedly to a star zombie pupil who's been very good, just to get Aggressive reactions. Once you start getting touching scenes with animals, you feel ashamed of you earlier rampages with automatic weapons.

I have one question though.. why don't you folks add music credits to the game info? I really want that "Green Cheese Sandwiches" song, not sure who did it. I know "Tetris on the Toilet" is Evil Dog though.

Evil-Dog responds:

Cream Cheese is me too, check my profile.

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

It's real. It wins.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. For what it's worth, I think it's a good vocal. The emotion is real, that's more than can be said for most starched-hair types who grin into a microphone. I wish I had a friend that was this close to me.

One Winged Angel Gameboy One Winged Angel Gameboy

Sephiroth.. and his choir of evil

I'm very impressed by the 8-bit portions of the sound, it soundes like a fairly faithful transfer to 8-bit, surprisingly deep. However, once the pitch-perfect choir starts at around 1:08 it completely breaks the old-school feeling. I would either replace the choir completely with an 8-bit melody mimicing the words, or find some digital way to rough up the vocal so it fits the music more, it sounds like a church choir is trapped in the machine as things stand.

Alundra - A wolf's dream Alundra - A wolf's dream

I need to play this game now.

Wow. I've never heard of Alundra, but now I'm going to have to look it up, just to hear the base music, after listening to your remixes.

I usually spend about two hours a week looking through the Top 30 (it's random, but somehow gets lucky sometimes) looking for new music. When I hit your "Lars' Crypt" track there, I decided to check out your library.

I spent three hours looking through your entire library of songs. My schedule is messed up, I'm missing some sleep now, and I haven't felt this elated in a very long time.

Dude, whatever you do, don't give up the music :) - Blackfoot