Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

MUHAHAHWERHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

AHAHAHAHHhahahahahahhaGMUGHGHAHAHAHAH AHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAUughhhh...wuha ...wuha..WUHHA...WUHAHAHHHA....*WWWWW WWWWUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAAA!*

Quick Sonic Shorts! Quick Sonic Shorts!

More Sonic doom :)

Dude, where did you find that acoustic Brawl theme? I want to download that :)

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

It's a bird! It's a plane! Is it a sound loop..?

Disaster Labs strikes again!

I just want to take a moment to say how much I appreciated the detail and depth of symbolism and meaning in this movie! The interaction between Housemaster and Billy -- two sides of the same coin, yet both crazy-- was unexpected, although after all the persistant, semi-articulate demands you must be bombarded with constantly, one can easily see fate at work.

Is a sequel in the works? I can't wait for Housemaster vs Blackmage Squirrel vs The Sphere of Many Faces 3!

Sprite Survivor - 6 Sprite Survivor - 6

"SEPHIROTH!"

Pardon :) Catchy tune, that. Lots of great stuff in this one. There's "SEPHIROTH!" fighting Cloud, Squall and Cecil, A choir of folks saying "SEPHIROTH!", death by giant Tetris pieces, lots of cool and unexpected things. This series keep getting better and better :)

I have to kill someone? Ok.. Neclord then. Because he's already dead, and would just come back again anyway.

Neclord

Yeah well, probably. Thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked it.

Super Mario Toads Rage 8 Super Mario Toads Rage 8

OutRagious!

More of a straight-laced action film than the previous goofy fight with Wario (I loved the ? block in his stomach, great touch!). For an ending, I'd say Toad and Nemetoad should have it out, until Toad appears to be winning, then Nemetoad uses the same blood-power he used on Toad to ressurect all the defeated Mario characters Toad -thought- he killed, then have them attack Toad. Perhaps Toad finds a way to free them all from the curse, and they all kill Nemetoad, then shake hands and agree to kill each other all over again another day. Perhaps the exact style in which Toad killed them imbues each of the zombies with power (ie, Wario could regurgitate a giant vine, Yoshi could cough up body organs, Luigi could vomit out a column of light that obliterates the Moon, etc). Hell, I don't know, I just hope Nintendo doesn't sue you over this, it's great :)

Sprite Survivor - 5 Sprite Survivor - 5

Round 5, fight!

The awesomeness continues :)
I've alwyas loved the "Popcorn" song ^_^

Shiva: Flik, because Fighter has gained a level, and Rosa kicks royal butt. Besides, we need Rosa for the plot.

Ramuh: Celes. I don't know why, the dead guy is cool, and Sailor Moon is evil, so they both rule.

Flik - Celes

lol ok. thanks for voting

Sprite Survivor - 4 Sprite Survivor - 4

Excellent Alternate Reality show

The plot thickens. Long live Alternate Reality shows!
It's getting painful voting -any- of these folks off now.. but here goes

Ifrit - Megaman. Because Crono and Shadow are too cool
Ramuh - Celes - Because vampires can't die, and Robo rocks

Extra Ifrit character - Commander Keen!
Even though I think Cloud will win by a factor of about 82-1, Keen was the first character ID software ever made, and the legacy of his cute and fuzzy existance bothers their conscience to this day :)

MEGAMAN - CELES
keen

Yeah i cant see cloud losing but u never know. i mite get 1000000 vvotes for keen in the next week. anyeay, thanks for voting

B: MC (Bugged Version) B: MC (Bugged Version)

Excellent flash, but hung up in places

A had to right-click and select 'play' to continue the film in a few places, and there were times where the sound would be very loud, or cut out completely. Otherwise great flash

Black Mages 4 Black Mages 4

Fatally Funny Final Fantasy Four

Alliteration aside, that was great :) It reminds me more of the Three Stooges than 8-bit Theater. I'll be seeing damage numbers in my sleep!

EC_Breaking The Habit EC_Breaking The Habit

Airwalk

This song, and the video were so good they made me feel guilty. When was the last time a song actually made me listen? There ought to be an 11 on those scales above. I just bought 3 Linkin Park CDs, and I hadn't even heard of the band until 3 minutes ago. I'm going home to break some old habits of mine. I don't have to say "May the Force be With You". It already is.