Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

It's real. It wins.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. For what it's worth, I think it's a good vocal. The emotion is real, that's more than can be said for most starched-hair types who grin into a microphone. I wish I had a friend that was this close to me.

One Winged Angel Gameboy One Winged Angel Gameboy

Sephiroth.. and his choir of evil

I'm very impressed by the 8-bit portions of the sound, it soundes like a fairly faithful transfer to 8-bit, surprisingly deep. However, once the pitch-perfect choir starts at around 1:08 it completely breaks the old-school feeling. I would either replace the choir completely with an 8-bit melody mimicing the words, or find some digital way to rough up the vocal so it fits the music more, it sounds like a church choir is trapped in the machine as things stand.

Alundra - A wolf's dream Alundra - A wolf's dream

I need to play this game now.

Wow. I've never heard of Alundra, but now I'm going to have to look it up, just to hear the base music, after listening to your remixes.

I usually spend about two hours a week looking through the Top 30 (it's random, but somehow gets lucky sometimes) looking for new music. When I hit your "Lars' Crypt" track there, I decided to check out your library.

I spent three hours looking through your entire library of songs. My schedule is messed up, I'm missing some sleep now, and I haven't felt this elated in a very long time.

Dude, whatever you do, don't give up the music :) - Blackfoot

Welcome To The Wild Welcome To The Wild

Welcome back!

I was just about to ask if you'd repost this song, I downloaded it a while ago and wanted to show it to some friends, good to see you back :)

I really like the opening 'banging on the bongos' sequence during the first two minutes, where you warm it up, then starts to really go nuts. The "C'mon"s add something to it too :)

ZooSafari responds:

Hey brother! Thank you very much for the welcome, its good to be back! :D

your blog, my bog... your blog, my bog...

40 seconds.. of uninterupted farting

I can truly say that this particular song surprases any and all expectations. Who in the heck would have expected that? :)

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

:D

the fart track just about goes longer than the music... now that's what i call lazy!!!

cheers for the listen!

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

Good to know :)

Well, I for one am glad you're still here, seen a few artists leave this week, want the world to know that Newground Audio is awesome :)

Der Weihnachtsmann Der Weihnachtsmann

Das Goot

If Santa Claus ever launched a Scorched-Earth campaign to destroy the universe, *THIS* would be the soundtrack. Lol. Beautiful Christmas doom

The Fall Of Kittysburg The Fall Of Kittysburg

Only the beginning!

OMG! LOL! I just discovered you seeing this song in the best links, then went back and listened to the rest of your archives.. LOL! Anyone who reads this, for the love of all relevant dieties listen to the rest, I havent' rocked AND laughed this hard in a long time ^_^

Cat Bastards shall rule the universe! Wahahaha